There are approximately 88 wineries in the Niagara region. The itinerary below is a recommendation based on reputable wineries within easy commute distance of each other within their respective areas.
Expect wine tasting to take about 30 – 45 mins per winery, budget more time if you are taking a tour.
Budget between $5 to $15 at each location for tasting a flight of wine between 3 to 5 samples.
Allow about 15 minutes to get from one winery to the next on the list.
Day 1 – Beamsville
- Thirty Bench Winemakers: 4281 Mountainview Road, Beamsville.
- Angels Gate: 4260 Mountainview Road, Beamsville
- Rosewood Estates Winery: 4352 Mountainview Road, Beamsville
- London Born Wine Company: 3749 Walker Road, Beamsville
- Redstone Winery: 4245 King Street, Beamsville
Day 2 – Vineland
- Foreign Affair: 4890 Victoria Avenue North Vineland.
- Stoney Ridge: 3201 King Street, Vineland
- Megalomaniac: 3930 Cherry Avenue, Vineland
- Tawse: 3955 Cherry Avenue, Vineland
Day 3 – Niagara-on-the-lake (NOTL)
- Southbrook Vineyards: 581 Niagara Stone Road, NOTL
- Wayne Gretzky: 1219 Niagara Stone Road, NOTL
- Trius: 1249 Niagara Stone Road, NOTL
- Stratus: 2059 NIagara Stone Road, NOTL
Day 4 – NOTL Lakeshore Area
- NOMAD: 1181 Lakeshore Road, NOTL
- Konzelmann Estate: 1096 Lakeshore Road, NOTL
- Peller Estate: 290 John Street East, NOTL
- Jackson-Triggs: 2145 NIagara Stone Road, NOTL
Day 5 – St Davids Bench
- Ravine Vineyard: 1366 York Road, St. Davids
- Chateau des Charmes: 1025 York Road, NOTL
- Colaneri Estate: 348 Concession 6 Road, NOTL
- PIlliteri Estates: 1696 Niagara Stone Road, NOTL
Enjoy your wine tour and please leave some feedback or comments on this itinerary.